Landscaping Worker #10662RSG
RSG Landscaping & Lawn Care, Inc. (Lynchburg, VA) seeks Landscaping Worker.
- Use and inventory hand tools, such as shovels, rakes, pruning saws, saws, hedge or brush trimmers, or axes and monitor tool maintenance.
- Operate vehicles or powered equipment, such as mowers, tractors, twin-axle vehicles, snowblowers, chainsaws, electric clippers, sod cutters, or pruning saws.
- Water lawns, trees, or plants, using portable sprinkler systems, hoses, or watering cans.
- Prune or trim trees, shrubs, or hedges, using shears, pruners, or chain saws.
- Must have basic English comprehension and communication skills.
- Follow basic landscape plans and perform other duties in the field as instructed by supervisors.
- Must lift 50 pounds frequently and 100 pounds occasionally.
- Must have good vision including re: color, peripheral, and depth perception.
Job requires compliance with standards to ensure safety including protection from flying objects, loud noises, toxic or caustic chemicals and heat and cold. Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculations such as volume, area, circumference, proportions, and linear measurements.