RN / LPN Nurses
Be a Hero in Someone’s Story!
Join our team of caring, compassionate, attentive people who have accepted their calling to provide ‘SERVICE’ every day to our residents.
Richfield Living is accepting applications for Household RN/LPN who are wanting to become a FT, PT or PRN team member. Please specify the shift(s) you are interested in when you apply for this posting.
JOB SUMMARY: Resident focused community of team members
Richfield Living is transforming our medical model skilled nursing facility to the household model “where daily life flourishes in the richness of all that is home.” As part of the Household Model, our community has implemented a Person Directed Lifestyle philosophy and will be opening four (19 bed) long term care households late summer 2020.
In this role you will facilitate self-led teams. Each household has common shared areas consisting of a living room, dining room, and kitchen as well as a private bedroom for each resident. Richfield is currently looking to fill a Household RN/LPN. The Household RN/LPN has the primary responsibility of enhancing the resident's quality of life and working closely with the other household members.
Our team is dedicated to getting to know the people they serve, as well as their fellow associates. Above all we are looking for team members with a strong commitment to working together and facilitating a meaningful life for those who live at Richfield.
If you are an enthusiastic individual with excellent interpersonal skills who can multi-task to provide person first care, then we would welcome you to the Richfield community. Emphasis will be on providing all services based upon the residents’ individual preferences in a new state-of-the-art building.
Household nurses are teachers and role models of professional nursing practices to household staff and resident advocates for quality clinical care. They provide each resident with routine daily nursing care and other desired services in accordance with their assessment, choices and plan of care.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to follow instructions
- Must be licensed RN/LPN state of VA
- Possess a genuine concern and interest for all residents in the Nursing Facility and have a strong understanding of and skills for caring for persons.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in a variety of circumstances and make sound judgments.
- Ability to report to work on time and complete the assigned work shift.
- Possess strong team skills in decision making and completing tasks in a team format.
- Respect the residents’ rooms as their home and assist the residents in feeling in charge of everything that happens within the household.
- Contribute to making the household a healthy and happy place, work together to get things done, facilitate the creation of homey spaces, see the possibilities, and creating a daily life that naturally facilitates pleasurable moments, laughter and fun with lots of opportunity for a wide variety of meaningful relationships.
- Ability to take active role in shaping household life.
RN/LPN must exhibit as described below:
- Respect – Honor the dignity of the individuals we serve
- Integrity – Do the right thing for the right reasons
- Service – Exceed customer expectations
- Excellence – Strive for excellence in all we do
- Stewardship – Act wisely today so we can continue serving tomorrow
Richfield Living has offerings for FT and PT team members. Benefits options include medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance – Company Paid (FT), PTO, Holiday Pay (FT/PT), Personal Day, 403b with company match along with Voluntary Life Insurance, Critical Illness, Cancer Insurance and EAP.
Richfield encourages educational opportunities by providing Scholarships, an Education Assistance program and a Student Load Repayment plan (nurses only).
Making a Difference Every Day!