Be a Hero in Someone’s Story!
Join our team of caring, compassionate, attentive people who have accepted their calling to provide ‘Service’ every day to our residents.
Richfield Living is accepting applications for who are wanting to become a FT team member.
New Hiring Wages!!!! Schedule is 8:00am to 4:30pm
The primary purpose of this position is to perform the day-to-day activities of the Housekeeping Department as directed by the manager of Residential Living. Housekeepers also perform personal housekeeping duties as directed.
Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday. Must be able to speak and write the English language in an understandable manner to recognize warning signs and labels. Must be able to cope with mental and emotional challenges of the position. Must be able to utilize senses to see and hear or use prosthetics that will function adequately to ensure the requirements of the position can be met. Must function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity and the ability to work effectively with residents, personnel, and support agencies. The position will need to be available to help assist to resident and building emergencies.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Housekeeping experience preferred but we are willing to train
- Due to potential use of machinery, must be at least 18 years of age
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to follow instructions
Our Housekeeper's must exhibit our as described below:
- Respect – Honor the dignity of the individuals we serve
- Integrity – Do the right thing for the right reasons
- Service – Exceed customer expectations
- Excellence – Strive for excellence in all we do
- Stewardship – Act wisely today so we can continue serving tomorrow
Richfield Living has offerings for FT and PT team members. Benefits options include medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance – Company Paid (FT), PTO, Holiday Pay (FT/PT), Personal Day, 403b with company match along with Voluntary Life Insurance, Critical Illness, Cancer Insurance and EAP.
Richfield encourages educational opportunities by providing Scholarships, an Education Assistance program and a Student Load Repayment plan (nurses only).
Making a Difference Every Day!