WE ARE LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED MECHANICAL ASSEMBLERS. COMPETITIVE PAY FOR EXPERIENCE!
Purpose: Fit and assemble components according to prints or sketches to construct, rebuild and repair special machines and equipment.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Read and analyze assembly and electrical prints/bills of material and order acknowledgement documentation to plan machine building operations.
- Fit and assemble components according to specifications using proper tools and verifying conformance of parts.
- Assemble, set-up and may operate machine to verify functioning, machine capabilities and conformance.
- May form and fasten pneumatic and hydraulic lines, fixtures, and attachments required to service machine with air and oil.
- May debug assemblies and machines by identifying and correcting problems affecting proper operation.
- Identify and communicate with project team regarding build issues and documentation.
- May design, fabricate and modify parts as required.
- Accurately lay-out hole locations and drill/tap holes on parts for assembly.
- May prepare equipment for customer shipment.
- Clean, maintain and organize work area and all equipment.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- A high school diploma/GED and a minimum of one year relevant experience.
- Possess the written, verbal, and interaction skills necessary to work both independently and cooperatively.
- Ability to read and understand prints.
- Possess basic math skills such as addition, subtraction, division and multiplication.
- Ability to measure with tape measure, scale, and calipers.
- Possess appropriate hand tools.
- PC skills in a Windows environment.
- Exposure to Mapics.
- Ability to read electrical and pneumatic schematics.