Lynchburg News & Advance
Sales Support Specialist
The Lynchburg News & Advance, a BH Media company, is seeking a full time Sales Support Specialist to join our team! The qualified candidate will support the multimedia sales team by providing exceptional customer service along with account maintenance and management. If you are looking for an exciting career in the multimedia advertising field this is the position for you.
• Provide client spending reports and compile research data as requested by Account Executive
• Actively seek opportunities for sales increases with existing customers through up-selling, special section referral, and other techniques.
• Service accounts, process contracts and credit applications.
• Work directly with Credit, Accounting, and Advertising Operations to resolve bill and production problems.
• Complete required paperwork accurately and thoroughly.
• Schedule advertisements and coordinate and copy delivery with customer.
• Complete and process insertion order confirmation forms.
• Fill all customer requests before or by deadline and schedule all display advertising with accuracy and within advertising deadlines.
• Return all calls within the same business day.
• Participate in weekly team and individual meetings.
• Identify opportunities to streamline process and develop implementation plan for at least one process improvement per quarter.
• Perform other duties and assignments as needed or requested.
Apply now: http://www.bhmginc.com
About this company
The News & Advance is the daily newspaper of record in Lynchburg, Virginia. Its circulation is approximately 35,600 on weekdays, 35,000 on Saturdays and 41,200 on Sundays. Its primary circulation area consists of the city of Lynchburg and the surrounding counties of Amherst, Appomattox, Bedford, and Campbell.
Location/Region: Lynchburg, VA (US - 24501)